The Commercial Poultry team is led by Richard Jennison, CertLAS, CertWEL, CertPMP, MRCVS. The team has many years of experience in commercial poultry together with a very good knowledge of Poultry Government policies and legislation.
We work with all the poultry species (broilers, layers, turkeys and ducks) and our aim is to improve health, welfare and performance of all the birds that are our under care through a preventative, hands on approach.
Our service is supported by a network of integrated accredited poultry laboratories that ensures confidential and rapid processing of the samples together with interpretation of the results by poultry veterinarians. Our laboratory operates 7 days a week and offers a range of services tailored to our clients’ needs together with an online laboratory database. Our clients include Governmental bodies, hatcheries, large integrations, independent producers and Veterinary Practices. For more information about the services that we offer, click here.
Our services include:
- Proactive health planning through regular visits and strategic testing.
- Post mortem examinations
- Performance data review and benchmarking.
- Diagnostic/emergency visits and post mortem examinations 24/7
- Discounted packages tailored to our client’s needs.
- Dispensary and prescription service.
- Exclusive range of products
- Training events for general practice vets and producers.
- Export Certification of commercial poultry and products of poultry origin.
- Consultancy for new farms
- General Poultry Consultancy/second opinion in the UK and abroad.